Does my previous education/work experience qualify for equivalency?
We are updating our education equivalency assessment application process and our website. We thank you for your patience. The revised process will align with the Real Estate Salesperson Program delivered by Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning (Humber College). The revised process will be published in September 2020.
We encourage you to check back later for more details, but here are the highlights of what’s coming:
- A new Education Equivalency Assessment application form
- A newly established list of eligible applicants
- A streamlined and easier process for applying from start to finish
You will qualify to apply for our new education equivalency assessment process if you have:
- Been registered to trade in real estate in Ontario in the past ten (10) years;
- Are currently (or ceased being in the past five (5) years) licenced, registered or authorized to engage in real estate transactions in Canada (other than Ontario), the United States, or a British Commonwealth country; or,
- Completed pre-registration courses in the Salesperson Registration Education Program in Ontario in the past five (5) years.
Please check back later. We thank you for your patience.