“Ask Joe” is a question and answer column by RECO’s Registrar Joe Richer that appears in the Toronto Star.
Joe answers questions from readers on a variety of topics including protecting your deposit, bully offers, bidding wars and how real estate agents get paid.
Ask Joe columns are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Seek the counsel of a real estate lawyer and salesperson on questions regarding your own real estate transactions.
Are you a home buyer or seller with a question?
- Can I cancel a real estate deal before closing?
- Solving disputes in a real estate transaction
- Can sellers take the garden plants with them?
- Can I sell my pre-construction condo?
- How can I become an informed real estate buyer?
- Do I need an agent to buy a new build home?
- Risks and benefits of sellers delaying offers
- How do real estate agent rebate offers work?