“Ask Joe” is a question and answer column by RECO’s Registrar Joe Richer that appears in the Toronto Star.
Richer answers questions from readers on a variety of topics, including how to spot a former grow-op, protecting your deposit and what to disclose in multiple offers.
Ask Joe columns are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Seek the counsel of a real estate lawyer and salesperson on questions regarding your own real estate transactions.
Are you a home buyer or seller with a question?
- Should I buy first then sell, or vice-versa?
- Is a final walk-through necessary?
- The Olympics and home-buying similarities
- Finding a home you love this Valentine’s Day
- Is it harder to sell your home in the winter?
- Getting divorced and using your own agent
- Client vs customer: What’s the difference?
- Here are two ways to assess the value of a home