“Ask Joe” is a question and answer column by RECO’s Registrar Joe Richer that appears in the Toronto Star.
Richer answers questions from readers on a variety of topics, including how to spot a former grow-op, protecting your deposit and what to disclose in multiple offers.
Ask Joe columns are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Seek the counsel of a real estate lawyer and salesperson on questions regarding your own real estate transactions.
Are you a home buyer or seller with a question?
- Risks and benefits of sellers delaying offers
- How do real estate agent rebate offers work?
- Can online tools replace a real estate agent?
- Should I buy a house with my friends?
- Avoid these pitfalls when buying a home
- Country and city buying: What’s the difference?
- What are my obligations when buying real estate?
- Do agents need a RECO certificate for showings?