Notice of 2020 Annual General Meeting
To all members of the Real Estate Council of Ontario:
You are cordially invited to attend the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO), to be held virtually on July 23, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Pre-registration begins via email invitation on July 16, 2020.
Virtual AGM begins on July 23 at 10:00 a.m. via webcast.
This will be an online event
Please join us! You are invited to participate in the RECO 2020 Annual General Meeting to be held via webcast on July 23. This is an opportunity for you to keep informed of regulatory happenings, actively assist in the selection of incoming RECO Board members and engage with the RECO team during a question period. Your involvement will directly influence regulatory governance throughout the province.
We look forward to hosting an informative and productive meeting with RECO’s members. In addition to discussing the 2019 year in review, factors affecting Ontario’s real estate industry and what’s ahead in modern regulation, we will:
- Moderate an open-forum discussion where members will be invited to ask questions of the RECO leadership team and the Board of Directors;
- Present the 2019 Annual Report;
- Elect the Industry Director nominees selected by each of the three regions to the Board of Directors; and,
- Appoint Auditors of the corporation until the close of the next Annual General Meeting of the corporation.
To view the agenda and resolutions for the AGM, click here.
- Additional details about the AGM
- RECO’s audited financial statements are contained in the Annual Report
- Instructions and best practice tips for virtual meeting participants
- Instructions on how to vote during a virtual meeting, ask a question and interact with other participants through the chat feature
Members of RECO are encouraged to submit their questions in advance of the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will also be accepted during the live AGM webcast and addressed during the meeting with the assistance of a RECO moderator. A link for this webcast will be made available on RECO’s website and by way of an email eblast closer to the AGM date.
An important message about voting:
Voting members are required to register their participation and presence prior to the start of the meeting. Pre-registration details will be provided in advance of July 23.
Chair, Board of Directors